Murli agro Products Ltd. which has been rechristened as Murli Industries Ltd. following the adoption of a special resolution as provided for in the Company's Act, 1956 came into being on 2 nd December, 1991. Headquartered in Wardhaman Nagar, heart of downtown Nagpur, the Company had originally launched its operations with a Solvent Extraction Plant. Thanks to sound business strategies employed by us and a competent work force we started tasting mega successes in the early stages of our industrial operations themselves. The Company became a Public Ltd. Company entity in 1993. This prompted us to diversify into paper manufacturing and we set up a paper plant in 1997. The successes we achieved with a vengeance in all our subsequent moves helped us overshadow our rivals and attain an enviable position in corporate world in a relatively short span.
The commissioning of two Captive co-generation Power Units with combined capacity of 18 MW which marked a turn around in Company's fortunes saw an upswing in the production activities by ensuring constant supply of power.
As you are aware the promoters of the Company are vastly experienced in the production and marketing of various agro-based products like Soya de-oiled cake, Refined Edible Oil and paper products like Duplex, News Print & Printing Paper and Printing Paper, Cream Wove, Map Litho Paper, Copier, etc. The entire credit of the robust financial health of the Company undoubtedly goes to their far-sightedness, prudent fiscal management, proficiency in handling industrial operations on a massive scale and a host of other attributes which are a pre-requisite for the success of any business.